- We have a plethora of amazing talent in the City. City staff are passionate about their duties, committed to customer service, and knowledgeable about the ins and outs of their jobs.
- Communication is important. We need to make sure that the way in which we communicate works for everyone, that everyone uses our tools and understands them. Analytics allow us to facilitate those results.
- City departments will save time and avoid duplication of effort when we set up a system with a continuous flow of data from other departments.
- The City currently leverages multiple technologies for maintaining and controlling data that we are looking forward to leveraging.
- The City is beginning new projects that will encompass data integration and multiple IT changes. It will be important for us to make sure that we're integrating with current and ongoing iniatives.
Some Feedback Received from Information Coordinators
- "My department should select metrics more targeted towards measuring our performance."
- "My department needs to be more explicit in our data collection methodologies."
- "My department needs to do more work that targets effects we can measure. "
- "From this exercise, I believe that my department needs to actively evaluate our priorities and align them with our mission."
- "We need to increase capacity for managing and analyzing data within my department."
- "My department needs to focus on setting an end goal, and measuring our work by data to back it up."